ApprenticeshipNC is excited to announce our annual conference will take place April 12-13 at the Sheraton Hotel in Durham/RTP. Two days of workshops, panels, and speakers from employers and industry organizations will be a comprehensive opportunity to learn more about apprenticeships and how they can benefit your company and community.
We will be hosting Keynote Speaker Simon Marti of the Swiss Embassy to the United States. Simon Marti is the Head of the Office of Science, Technology, and Higher Education. Having held many education management roles, as well as a Ph.D., Simon Marti has highlighted the strong bonds between education and workforce development in Switzerland and abroad.
Friday, April 13, 2018
4700 Emperor Blvd
Durham, NC 27703
- Registered Apprenticeship and Customized Training Programs: How they can Work Together
- The Benefits of Participating in an Apprenticeship Consortium
- Igniting the Flame: How Registered Apprenticeship Training Can Be Implemented Using University Curriculum
- Utilizing Resources for Registered Apprenticeship
- Supporting America’s Heroes: Veterans in Apprenticeship
- How Local Apprenticeship Initiatives Connect at the National, State, and Local Levels: An Implementation Case Study from Surry County
- Pre-Apprenticeship: Building the Talent Pipeline
- Statewide Initiatives with 21st Century Registered Apprenticeships