ApprenticeshipNC is flexible and can help your business grow.
In the United States in 2018, more than 23,000 registered apprenticeship programs were offering training to about 585,000 apprentices, including minorities, women, youth, military veterans and dislocated workers.
Whether your company is small or large, you can tailor an apprenticeship to meet your needs. There are many benefits to registering an apprenticeship:
- Recruiting top talent
- Creating a personalized training plan to meet your company’s needs
- Community college reimbursements
- North Carolina is sponsoring free community college tuition for apprentices that start out of high school
- Employee Retention: Registered apprenticeship programs have high retention rates; 91% of apprentices retain employment after the program ends.
- Return on Investment
- Most employees become profitable within a few months.