Learn about creating your workforce at the ApprenticeshipNC Annual Conference, March 5 and 6, 2020, at the Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club in Durham.
Registration has closed
The conference registration deadline was Feb. 15. Registration for this year's conference is now closed.
Click here to see the sessions we have planned.
All conference-rate rooms at the Washington Duke Inn have been booked. However, the JB Duke Hotel across the street has rooms available at its standard rates. For reservations, call toll-free 844-490-7100.
Thank you to our conference sponsors!
We appreciate the generosity of businesses and institutions that have contributed to making our conference a success. View our Conference Sponsor list.
Award winners to be recognized at conference
Congratulations to winners of the 2020 ApprenticeshipNC Awards. They will be recognized at the conference.
- Outstanding High School Apprentice – Levi Murphy (Brady Services)
- Outstanding Registered Pre-Apprentice – Herson Garcia (Forsyth Tech)
- Outstanding Registered Pre-Apprenticeship Program – Veterans In Piping
- Outstanding Registered Apprentice – Katie Keller (Cummins)
- Outstanding Registered Apprenticeship Program – MB Haynes Corp.
- Outstanding Registered Apprenticeship Partner – Caterpillar Inc.
- Special Recognition – Kim Toler (Nutrien)
Friday, March 6, 2020