Build a skilled workforce with a registered apprenticeship program ... more
GSK Apprentice Program Webinar
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company, and we are looking for apprentices to join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer. GSK apprenticeships are full-time, entry-level opportunities that offer an early starter the chance to study, fully funded, towards nationally recognized qualifications while gaining hands-on, paid work experience.
GSK apprenticeships are unique because they lead to:
- Building technical skills through a tailored entry-level development program, working with industry professionals.
- Earning an associate’s degree at GSK’s partnering community college, fully funded, with the potential to go on to further study.
- Receiving an industry-recognized “Certificate of Completion” training credential from the U.S. Department of Labor upon completion of GSK’s Apprentice Program, a portable certificate of competency.
- Participating in a unique personal development program, connecting with apprentices across the U.S. and the world.
- Being part of an inclusive organization that fosters individual empowerment and builds trust.
This year GSK will be offering apprenticeships at our manufacturing sites in Maryland, North Carolina, New York, Nebraska and Pennsylvania in:
- Lab Analysis
Find out more about this employment opportunity by joining our online webinar on Nov. 11 at 11 a.m. Our webinar presentation will include a summary of apprenticeships at GSK and what they offer; an overview of GSK apprentice roles available in 2021; an outline of the recruitment process and application tips; Q&A session with some of our current apprentices, and they will share their experiences.