Build a skilled workforce with a registered apprenticeship program ... more
Is apprenticeship the right fit? Pre-apprenticeship is a recruitment and screening tool to find out. It is critical to prepare youth for the work environment and ensure they are equipped with the academic and work-related knowledge to successfully complete the apprenticeship. Learn from experts in the pre-apprenticeship implementation for youth and see practical examples of pre-apprenticeship models.
- Mark Bertoncino Customer Service lead for Bühler Aeroglide
- Cheryl Cox, Work-based Learning Consultant for the NC Department of Public Instruction in Career and Technical Education
- Dr. Frank Scuiletti, Program Administrator for the NC Community College
- Danielle, Forsyth County Goodwill Business Advisory Council chair at Forsyth Technical Community College
- Cance Caldwell, Apprentice Change Over Technician at Herbalife