Build a skilled workforce with a registered apprenticeship program ... more
RALEIGH, N.C. – The deadline for nominating people, employers and other organizations for the 2021 ApprenticeshipNC Awards is Jan. 20.
ApprenticeshipNC is accepting nominations in the following categories:
- Outstanding Registered Apprenticeship Program
- Outstanding Registered Pre-Apprenticeship Program
- Outstanding Consortium Member
- Outstanding Apprenticeship Partner
- Outstanding High School Apprentice
- Outstanding Registered Apprentice
- Outstanding Registered Pre-Apprentice
To be accepted, all nominations must be submitted online using the following form: https://sforce.co/390Zifp. The criteria for each category are included in the form. To download a printable version of the criteria, click here.
Previous winners within the last two years will not be eligible for nomination in any category.
Winners will be honored during the ApprenticeshipNC Virtual Annual Conference on April 27 and 28.