ApprenticeshipNC is seeking nominations for its annual awards. Award winners will be recognized during ApprenticeshipNC’s 2021 virtual annual conference, April 27 and 28.
Nominations will be considered in the following categories:
- Outstanding Registered Apprenticeship Program
- Outstanding Registered Pre-Apprenticeship Program
- Outstanding Consortium Member
- Outstanding Apprenticeship Partner
- Outstanding High School Apprentice
- Outstanding Registered Apprentice
- Outstanding Registered Pre-Apprentice
All nominations must be submitted online through the following form to be accepted. https://apprenticeshipnc.force.com/survey/runtimeApp.app?invitationId=0Ki6g000000pfi6&surveyName=apprenticeship_nomination_form&UUID=8bb13317-a9de-4636-ab0b-cfec4924cf54
The criteria for each category are included in the form. To download a printable version of the awards criteria, click here.
Please note: Previous winners within the last two years will not be eligible for nomination in any category.
All nominations are due by Jan. 20, 2021.
If you have questions about completing this nomination form, please contact Latasha Jeter by email.